Jump to navigation Jump to search
Argelia is Spanish for Algeria. It may also refer to:
- Argelia, Antioquia, a town in Colombia
- Argelia, Cauca, a town in Colombia
- Argelia, Valle del Cauca, a town in Colombia
- Argelia Velez-Rodriguez (born 1936), Cuban-American mathematician and educator
- María Argelia Vizcaíno (born 1955), Cuban writer and activist
- Argelita, a municipality in Valencia, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Argelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.